Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine Hearts Class

I recently went to a fundraising Crop for Domestic Violence awareness and we made these adorable wood hearts to decorate for Valentine's Day.......of course I had to do some customizing and I added some Cricut Flowers to the top of my hearts for a little more pizaz!

Well this project gave me an idea for a Hearts project using vinyl, my Cricut and these wood hearts.  This weekend I will share a new Valentine Hearts Class that will cost $15.00 and be a LOVEly addition to your Home.
The Class will be in my Home on January 31st Friday from 6-8pm.
Hope you can make it!!

6 comments :

Michelle N. said...

Very pretty project! Love the flower-thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Unknown said...

This is a lovely project for an amazing cause. Thank you so much for sharing this. And good luck in the FCCB this week.

Heather said...

Very pretty! The flower is a great addition. Thanks for joining the Seeing Red challenge at FCCB!

Mollie said...

FABULOUS Valentine's decor! I really like the flower you added! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at FCCB!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Missy said...

Such pretty decor! I love the papers and pretty flowers you added!Thanks for joining FCCB's "seeing red" challenge this week!

Kim's Kreations said...

Great idea for home decor. Wonderful cause to work for. Thankd for sharing with us at FCCB this week. Kim