Friday, January 10, 2014

It's a BOY!!

My friend and new neighbor just had a baby, and
I have about 5 more baby showers to attend this month!
So I created this Baby Onesie Mini Album with
 the Graphic45 Little Darlings Collection.

Not sure why this is upside down-but this page has a flap for more pictures. 
The baby rattle is from their coordinating rubber stamp set and colored with my copic markers to match.
I really loved using their chipboard stickers to put the baby's name a the top.

I created a diaper pocket for some journaling and there is still room for a picture on the back of the page!

 I love the chipboard pieces that are included on the die cut sheet.  Such cute images!
 More tags for pictures and journaling
Their coordinating cling stamp set has some really fun all purpose shapes that I think I will use on other projects..like this pretty flourish type image.
 And finally a little tag book for those precious memories.
I love the Maya ribbon used on this page.  I have tons that I will post for sale on my site this weekend. ( I have pink too!)

Hope you enjoyed this little mini-now I have to go make some more!!



1 comment :

Rhonda Emery said...

such a cute mini album. hugs