Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Watch this Wednesday: The Bow Maker

The Creative Cutter Room
Several orders have gone out for my husband's Bow Maker so I wanted to take this opportunity to post a NEW instructional video.
If you need a good laugh or have always wanted to attend an exorcism then  watch the prior video just for fun!!
(I sounded possessed by Darth Vader.....yes really!)
Technical problems have now been corrected so I hope this video is clear.
If you have any questions feel free to use the Contact Me form above I am happy to walk anyone through it....it really is simple once you try it once or twice.

2 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm happy to have ordered & rcvd one of the bow makers from your early batch. I use the bow maker all the time.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Was wondering who won the Camping challenge. I did not see a winner posted.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"