Thursday, July 19, 2012

Copic Project & Tips: Bratz Doll Card

So now that I'm Copic Certified I need to practice to keep up my newly learned skills.
Here is my first project post-class so I hope you see some improvement!!LOL

I created some mini composition books for my daughters to take with them to Girls Camp.
They have a tradition of having "Secret Sisters" while at camp so I thought this would be a fun gift they could share.....they liked them so much I of course had to make them a few to keep also! 
Here is the actual card I created using some wonderful NEW Echo Park paper from my SHOP.
I have a couple of tips to share about working with Copics so I hope you will watch my video below.
If you have any ideas for future Copic projects let me know.....I hope to start my Copic classes at Hobby Lobby in Sandy soon.




4 comments :

DIANA L. said...

Great job Cathie I love these brat doll comp books Congrats on your certification!!!

Migdalia said...

Very beautiful!!!Congrats!!

Rhonda Emery said...

i can see why they love them they are super cute

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Very nice Cathie!!
Congrats on your Copic Certification!!!!
Trish