Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tip Tuesday! Photo taking Tips!

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

Welcome to Tip Tuesday.

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and I would like to share a quick and easy tip on how to make your photos appealing to your visitors.

So much of our valuable time is put into creating our masterpiece, but displaying and sharing the project with others is just as important. Taking a good photograph can be the key. Just recently I discovered the importance and fun of creating a background for my photos. Now, please understand, I am not a professional photographer, but I sure do know what is eye appealing.
 I took the main colors and theme of my card and found items that matched. Since this is a birthday card...gifts come to mind. I chose gift bags to use as the backdrop and ribbon for front flair. 
 Now, a clear photo of the entire card is necessary so others can admire your work too. I do not use a light box, but many other crafters do.
Get close-up shots of different parts of the card/project. I know when I am learning a new technique I want to see what it looks like so I can try.
 Try different angles too!
Hope you will explore with some fun backgrounds for your photos. Why not try with our current challenge. We would love to see what you come up with.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

Thanks for sharing these great tips with us!

6 comments :

Rhonda Emery said...

all great tips tfs.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!! Love that card! Lee-Ann :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful tips. Like what looks like hippo buttons embellishing. I enjoy adding my like for photography to create a scene for my creations. Especially like when I can photograph the card outdoors.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Lisa Rea said...

Great tip! Thans for sharing, Georgiana!

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

scrappinC said...

Thanks for the terrific tip.
Cindy Lou

mamawcindy said...

That Hippo Card is so Cute! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com