Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cricut Book almost finished-yeah!!!

I want to thank all of my bloggy friends that have been on this long journey with me!
It is nearly over and I will be able to share my new baby with all of you 
January 1, 2012
There will be an opportunity for many of my fellow Cricut Addicts to be included in this publication.
I am so excited to share more information about this with all of you on September 5th.
I will have a special Talk Time Tuesday post on September 6th where all of you will get a chance to recommend your favorite sites.
Stay tuned and spread the word-I want to share this fabulous opportunity with as many of my Crafty friends as I can and hope we can all have fun with it!
Crafty Hugs-

6 comments :

zgoof said...

AWESOME!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Bunnyfreak said...

Congrats on the book.

June Houck said...

No doubt this has been a lot of work. I look forward to seeing it when it is published!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Your variation in design is amazing, the eye for detail in all the colors used is outstanding. You created amazing works, the elegance in your works are very evident. The stamping is really the star here in this paper performance, lovely… and I think I am in love

I adore it, to create embellishments, stitching and doing difference Techniques on paper and started my first creative Blogspot now End July 2011. Please visit and leaf me your comments, the mean so much to me!

I wish you a wonderful live full off Inspirations to share with all of us, Many Hugs from Marina

DIANA L. said...

Good going Cathie!

Madison said...

This sounds really exciting for you Cathie:) Congrats!!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com