Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Congratulations Keri!!!


I have a girlfriend getting married this Saturday and I wanted to share the wedding card I created for her.  She is an incredibly sweet person and a fantastic friend--I wish her all the happiness in the world--she truly deserves it!
I also want to thank all of my followers for sticking with me these last couple of months.  Due to computer issues and working on the book.......I have not posted or created as much as I would have liked.  Hopefully I will be able to remedy this in time for the holiday postings.
so......
I thought I would Thank the awesome ladies that did take the time to post a project to my last Thank You Challenge by sending all 5 of them an acrylic stamp set.  Please send me your snail mail address via the contact form above and I will make sure you receive your gift.
Thank You.....Diana L, Sunshine HoneyBee, Samantha, Cheryl, & Shelly
I truly appreciate your support.  The winner of the other prize will be drawn out and mailed the challenge prize separately from this stamp set.

6 comments :

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Awww... thanks so much.

I'll be emailing you shortly!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Sweet card from an incredibly sweet person, YOU!! missing you ~Gaby

Getting Hooked said...

I love this card, when I carved my pear stamp I had no idea how popular pears would become, now I see them everywhere... love them
:-)
If you have not already be sure to visit my blog and check out my August blog special, I am giving 3 of my stamps away!!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is adorable! I just love it.

June Houck said...

Your card is so sweet! I love anything with pears :)

Shelly said...

How sweet are you! This is so thoughtful!
I will send my info to you asap.
Shelly