Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome Wednesday



Well ladies my babies are home!!!  They arrived last week just before all kinds of craziness struck. 
If you have stopped by at all last week you may have noticed that my posts have been few and far between.

Even though my babies are back, my gypsy and then my computer decided it was time to check out.  So I learned how to fight a virus on my computer and I bid a fond farewell to my gypsy #3.  

The computer seems to be on the mend and my Gypsy will be replaced by a younger model-(I guess not everything is better with age-my poor gypsy).

So today I want to share some pictures of my last Scrapbook Retreat Getaway which I desperately needed and was made even better by the fact that I would get to hang out with some friends.

Happy Birthday Mollie!!!
Mollie a member of my Design Team had her 30th Birthday on Friday and chose to spend it with some of her Scrappy Friends and me at the Tintic Goldminer's Bed & Breakfast.  Check out her blog for a fun Birthday Challenge.
Her sweet mom made a wonderful handmade Carrot Cake for her and she shared this delicious treat with all of us!
I was also able to create some new layouts that I can't wait to share with you.  First I need to get a card reader that works.
I did want to share one of my newer layouts created awhile back and rejected-- :(----from my upcoming book.  So even though it is a reject I hope you like it.  I used an older cartridge for part of it-do you recognize the George images?
Also
I do have openings in my Snowberry Retreat in Eden this September and I also have some more spots open next week and in August.  Be sure and check out the Retreat Dates-and try to join us soon.
Before I go I also wanted to let you know that there will be some NEW Cricut Cartridges being released:
9 Months
Country Fair
Love You Latte
Recess and my personal favorite
Sweet Shop (the images in this one remind me of my Sweet Shop mini album)

Be sure and update soon and stay tuned for an E2 video this weekend-yes it arrived on Friday and I am playing, playing, playing and hope to bring you a video soon.

Happy Hump Day everyone!

1 comment :

Cricket's Cricut Creations said...

Thanks for entering in my challenge! Love the birthday layout! Also thanks for an awesome weekend! Retreats are always fun and relaxing! Have a great one Cathie!
Mollie