Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quick Tip Tuesday! Time to get Organized!


Hi! This is Carri!  I would like to share this quick tip with you!

I don't have a lot of time to craft between work, family and household chores, so to make my crafting time more productive I first spent my time getting organized!
I decided it would be easier to sort my supplies by theme and holiday!
Here are some examples of how I sorted:
These three drawers hold:
baby, school and travel

This larger bin holds Halloween and Fall

This 12X12 Sleeve holds Memorial Day and the 4th of July

Now when I craft I can easily pull out the bin I need and have all the supplies right on hand! This has been saving me so much time! Instead of looking for the stickers, and stamps I know I have some where I can get right to creating!

I also decided to tackle my dreaded ribbon! It took about 2 hours but it is done and now the ribbon is usable! and all this ribbon...


Fit into this!


 
Check out my super quick tip video!

I hope you enjoyed my quick tips!

2 comments :

Karen said...

sometimes I think I spend as much time organizing as crafting. Great tips. Love your ribbon storage...

Unknown said...

Your ribbon stash is amazing! I pretty much work this way too with my paper- the 12x12 IRIS plastic boxes, sorted in holliday too.
kacee
mcvicwif@Yahoo.com