Thursday, June 9, 2011

Little Miracles

One of my dearest friends is a nurse in the St. Mark Hospital NICU unit (neonatal intensive care unit) where she works everyday to save lives and give care and support to families struggling through what should be one of the happiest times in their lives. 
 I have met some of the wonderful ladies that work with my friend Joyce, at my scrapbook retreats and know how much dedication and tireless effort they put forth to help their tiny patients----
She shared this video with me made by her patient's father.  It is so nice to see a Happy Family....



6 comments :

Judy said...

With tears of happiness I type to say that is so wonderful... I'm so happy for Calvin and his family.
Thank you for sharing.
Judy

cstaat said...

I cryed, smiled and was so very thankful. Thank you for sharing

Shelly said...

Oh so beautiful! Thank you for sharing! My sincerest gratitude to your friend and all my best to Calvin and his family!
Shelly

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Wow what a great video. I still have tears in my eyes. We whent thru a similar case. We also have a lil miracle. God bless all the Dr. and Nurses that take care of our lil miracles. TFS

Hugs
Veronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Beautiful! So glad to see a happy ending for Calvin and his family! Nurses are some of the most amazing people -- my late Step-Mom was a nurse, so are my brother and sister.

zgoof said...

Made me cry. Joyce you are such a very, very special person. I am so glad I can call you my friend. I hear the stories but it was awesome to be able to see it!!!