Friday, January 28, 2011

Home Decor: Greatest Show on Earth




I bought this Magnetic Chalkboard from Ikea and wanted to Dress it Up a bit so my little Kylee could have more fun with it.  I used Imaginisce's New Line called Animal Crackers.  I just love this paper!!! I made her a mini chipboard album with a Tiger on it that she can keep her pictures of our trip to the Circus in and the other characters are made using the Caousel Lite Cartridge & Animal Kingdom.  They are mounted on Chipboard and have small magnets attached so she can put them anywhere on the board she likes.  The trays on top of the Wild Animal Cages hold her chalk.  This was so much fun to make and she LOVES IT which is the important part.  Let me know what you think.  If you haven't had a chance visit Imaginisce's site they have more new paper out that is to die for-can't wait to go buy some!
How much do I LOVE THIS!!!!


17 comments :

Norma said...

Super cute project I love it!! I'm sure she love it too!!! TFS

Becky Moore said...

Cute project! I love that line!!

Maria Elena said...

Wow what a talent you have to do this !!! great idea !

Have a great Friday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

scrapstampcrazy said...

COOL!

Anne said...

I want to come play with it!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so great!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic chalkboard, you did an amazing job!!
Cindy

Yolanda said...

That is a very cute project! Your very talented. TFS

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy Ang said...

What an original altered project ! Love for you to link it up to my challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/03/sandys-challenge-3.html

Court said...

HOW fabulous is this!?! What a wonderful idea and I am so glad to have stumbled upon it! Thank you so much for playing along in the paper piecing challenge with Imaginisce!

crazy about cards said...

Very adorable project! Any child would love it!

Lydia said...

What a fantastic idea, love love love the racks on the bottom and the great pieces!! LOVE IT!! Thanks for joining us this month, very inspiring!!!

Mrs. Green said...

This is very awesome!

Unknown said...

OMG, this is soo GREAT! I love all decor and the cages with the minis! Thanks for playing along with Imaginisce!

Sophia said...

Great project, thanks for playing along...

Marielle said...

Awesome project !!!