Monday, August 24, 2015

The Little Things-Treat/Candy Bag

                     It's the LITTLE things in life that are always the BEST....don't you agree??

Here's my latest project for Oak Treat Design Team
I created a small little treat bag from a piece of patterned paper measuring 6 x 9.5
I scored it at 3, 4.5, 7.5 & 9 inches then rotated to the right to score lengthwise at 1 and 5 inches.  
You fold and form the bag by cutting free the bottom tabs up to the horizontal score line.

I created the baby bib by using a 2.5 inch circle and punching out another circle out of it.  I stamped and embossed with my Baby Bumps Stamp Set Sentiment and the used my Copic markers to add details to the baby onesie.

Some ribbon and a cute little clothespin keep this lovely little treat bag closed.
So easy and fun, but its all about have a Quality Stamp Set that can be so versatile.  I will post an alternate way to use the stamp sets tomorrow to make a cute foil embossed looking vellum bag.
Hope you give this super easy gift bag a try...
Don't forget you can pick up you Baby Bumps Stamp Set HERE.

~HUGS~

2 comments :

Karen (karey2005) said...

Cute, cute! Love how you used the stamps on the bag!

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

The onesie is adorable. Great idea for a gift bag!