Monday, August 10, 2015

Baby Shower Shaker Cards

 Here is my first Project as an Oak Tree Stamp Design Team Member
I just couldn't resist making some fun SHAKER cards....this stamp set just made me want to play and what better way to do that than with seed beads and sequins such a fun new trend.......
Let's Shake it Baby!!

With Ken's fabulous Stamp Set....Baby Bumps you have so many options for making any type of Baby Card.
Here is a closer look at the girl Card
Here is the boy Card
Of Course I created the pieces for my Shaker with my Cricut Explore Machine
I couldn't wait to use the writing option to make use of my Cricut Pens and Metallic Pens 
on these two cards......
I will be sharing a video to show you some of the steps to make this card happen.
  I have made my file for this Public in Cricut Design Space and it is called Welcome Baby.
Here is how I finished off the inside.....ready to stamp a sentiment or write something personal.
Making the sentiment on the front was so easy with the Baby Bump sentiments.  
I also have a bonus project that I made with some of the Scraps.

All of the Paper used is from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy Line


I hope you enjoyed my project.....I just love being part of this team and working with such
Quality Stamp Products
Oak Tree Stamp has some fun options for my Card Making friends so be sure and check out their site using the link below.
This is a Bonus Card....Made with Cricut Classic Font on some left over paper pieces 
and my Oak Tree Stamps to make my very own background pattern.
Please leave me a comment and be sure to stop back for my video showing my Cricut and Pen Adventures.....~Hugs

4 comments :

sillygirl said...

Love your shaker card! Oh and congratulations!!!

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Super cute! Love the shaker window - so fun!

sillygirl said...

Love your shaker cards. Can't wait until I see the video and get the file! You are an inspiration! And congratulations..you will be great!
Claudia

Karen (karey2005) said...

I adore that baby bumps set....and I love shaker cards! Perfect pairing!