Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Pleasanton CA Retreat/Swarm

Pleasanton, CA

What a wonderful group of ladies!
These are the pictures that Kathy & Janet sent to me today-I have some of my own to share tomorrow, but here is peek at this group of ladies and the projects we worked on.
If you have a group of friends that want to gather for some Cricut or Crafting FUN....let me bring the Retreat to you.
I have a Scrapbook Retreat in Eureka, UT this October 18-20th scheduled and I'm happy to add some more ladies to this group.
I also will come to you with a minimum of 10 ladies in attendance.
Call me for more information or visit my Retreat page for more info.








 


~Such a good time, such sweet ladies, so much Cricut & Crafting Fun in sunny California!! Hugs to my new friends~

No comments :