Friday, July 19, 2013

C.H.A. Las Vegas...here we come!



So excited to finally attend a CHA conference and trade show.  My girlfriend Anne and I have been talking about this for years and it always conflicted with something else.
Well this year....actually in 3 days.....we are off to Las Vegas for some SUN, FUN & SCRAPBOOKING!!!!
Can't wait to share what we find on the showroom floor and maybe even a giveaway or two of some fabulous products.
also in some good news in August......
One of our sponsors Perfect Tears Rulers will be on HSN shopping network and they have chosen one of my cards to be part of their project displays!!
so be sure and check them out through the link above.

Once my new studio is up and running I will share pictures, videos and some fun new projects once again.....lots of changes coming so stay tuned!
~HUGS~

1 comment :

Life and Knits said...

So excited for you Cathy, can't wait to see what sneaks you'll have for us.

Have a great time!!

Susie