Wednesday, June 26, 2013




Has it really been that long since I posted!!!  Well my family is on its way to Sea World San Diego this weekend.  I am so excited to continue my season with the great folks of Scrapbook Expo and teach more Cricut classes in San Diego, CA.

If you are attending then I hope you stop by and say hello-I will have Books & Bow Makers for sale.  I do not have a booth this time-but I will be teaching on Friday-so I hope to see some Cricut friends then!

I will also be in Santa Clara, CA August 9-11 so if you don't get a chance to take a Cricut or Gypsy class from me in San Diego then let's get together in Santa Clara!
Have a fabulous weekend-I will post pictures of the Sunshine and of my adventures in San Diego soon.
~Hugs

1 comment :

D- said...

Have a wonderful time!!
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com