Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Quick Tip Tuesday! Paper Beads!

Hey All!! Jessica from Craftin' and Stampin dropping by to share a quick tip!

For today's tip, I wanted to show you how using these tools:


Can help you make these:



HOW STINKING COOL, right???
Well, to make it EVEN easier, I made a video...Check it out below:





Supplies:
Paper
Ruler
Pencil
Toothpicks
Stryphone Block
Stampin' Up Crytal Effects 
Bic Markers
The measurements that I used are: 1 1/4 x 5 inches. To get the triangle shape, I marked the middle of 1 1/4 inches which is 5/8 of an inch, and from that 5/8 inch mark, I went down 5 inches. From that 5 inch point, I took the ruler and drew a line to the 1 1/4 inch mark. Then I repeated back at the 0 mark I made. SUPER EASY!!!

Here is what you can do to get them to dry:


OK all! I hope you enjoyed my tip!!! Thanks for watching!!

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'! 


2 comments :

ScrappyRae10 said...

WOWZA that is cool!!!!!!! TFS and I am totally going to have to try this!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun! TFS! Carri~Abusybee