Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Welcome Deanne

This is the first project posted by my Design Team Member Deanne.

Deanne is a fun-loving and energetic person that is completely addicted to all things Scrapbooking.  We affectionately refer to her as our Sister Paper ho!  Her one of a kind laugh can brighten even the gloomiest day and she is often found cheerfully helping customers at the Roberts Arts & Crafts store in Sandy where she is the Assistant Manager.  She has many crafting skills but I think you will agree with me that she is a Pro at the YuDu personal screen printing machine.  She has created many a shirt that others can't wait to wear and I am happy she has joined the Creative Cutter Team as my Facebook Administrator, YuDu expert and my BFF!!!  Help me welcome her by posting a comment and let her know what kinds of YuDu projects you would like to see.
Here is the Recipe to create your own Twilight T-Shirt

supplies:
   t-shirt of your choice
   Yudu machine
   Yudu silver paint
   transparency paper (so you can print image)

For this shirt I downloaded a logo and printed it out on a transparency sheet. Some of the image printed out a light color instead of black so I used a sharpie to fill in the parts that were not black. (a sharpie writes on the transparency better than a slick writer). I took this image and burned it on the Yudu mesh screen. Once my screen was finished I used the silver paint to pull the image onto the shirt.

Next week we will introduce you to Wendy or Cricut Project Diva!!!

4 comments :

Karen said...

Awesome project!! I am totally Team Jacob too!!

Emily said...

It's my mommy!!! I need a t-shirt!!!

the nayz said...

Love the shirt. But, I would also love to see a video of what you are doing, so that I am able to follow along better.

zgoof said...

nayz... I will have to see if I can arrange that. Thanks for the suggestion. Also if you have the Yudu machine and need to learn how to use it I do teach the Yudu.