Sunday, July 11, 2010

Win This Trimmer!

Well I've finally come to the realization that even without sleeping nights its impossible to create all of the projects I want to or that I have floating around in my wee brain.  With this in mind I have decided to ask some talented friends to join my Design Team and help me create Projects that I think you will enjoy.  Starting the last week of July--I will post a weekly project created by one of these talented ladies along with a recipe and any tips or tricks they have to share.  I would like your feedback and support so that these projects are WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE.  So post a comment letting me know what theme, project idea, cricut cartridge or technique you would like to see our Designers work with.  I will choose a random winner from among those that post a comment and are followers to this website to receive the new WeR Twist Trimmer cutting system.  So without further delay here are the members of my Design Team.

Deanne:   Will be designing some great YUDU projects for you to try.  If you have seen her Scrapbooking T-Shirts or Twililght T-shirts you know how creative she is!

Wendy:    Will  be designing some great projects with all your favorite Cricut Cartridges.  Her work is fun and inspiring and will give you a good idea of which cartridges you want to own.  You will love her versatility!

Lena:  Will be designing some great card projects with all of the latest tools and techniques available.  Her cards are amazing and will have you creating fabulous cards in no time.

I will continue to design layouts, cards, mini albums and various other projects to share with all of you but now I will be able to post even more Creative Cutter Recipes!!!

Be sure to sign up as a follower and post a comment on this thread to be entered in our random drawing.  We will award the WeR Twist Trimmer on July 25th so good luck!!!!

8 comments :

Emily said...

That would be a cool thing to win so sign me up! Go mom!! And cousin!! And Lena!! On being party of Cathie's design team!!

Glora said...

That sounds awesome. I love to see different LO's, cards and projects. It is a nice way to get the creative juices going.

the nayz said...

I was just thinking the other day that you shold crate a design team. Although, when I dreamt about it, I was part of that team. At least in my dreams, huh?

Anonymous said...

That is so fun having a design team! I would love to see chipboard albums. I am trying to figure out how to do a baby boy one right now. It would be fun to have ideas with recipes! Good luck to all that enter and Congrats to whoever wins!! :)
Mollie Pagano

Gma G said...

Awesome design team!! You go girls. Looking forward to seeing the creations

Karen and Kyle said...

I'd love to see more from the Cindy Loo cart...because that is the one I want the most right now. :)

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

Wow! Ok dream team -- can you come up with a way to put 500 darling pictures of the cutest baby girl into a layout??? (Obviously I was a little excited with this last baby!) Can't wait to see all of the fabulous ideas you come up with!

Teresa said...

How fun to have a creative team. That cutter looks like fun.