Monday, June 14, 2010

Will Post SOON!

So I have been busy as a beaver trying to get the new Crop Room ready---I cannot believe how much stuff I really have.  What's worse is that its all over the place my Hubby can't believe how much stuff I have.  It makes going to the store to pick up some new MUCH NEEDED ITEMS a little tough to explain.  Well the good news is that its almost there.  The bones are in---Thanks to my Handy Hubby (Handy Mandy has nothing on him)  He broke out the level, his two drills and lots and lots of screws.  My cabinets are in-there are shelves and bins and towers--oh my.  Can't wait to share some pictures (as soon as I find my camera card).  You guessed it lost in the shuffle.  I want to have a crop as soon as it's ready and My Scrappy Friends can help me see how functional it will be.  Bad news-In all the chaos posting new projects pretty tough right now :(   Stay tuned I promise to get my new ideas cranking and some good old ones up and running soon.  For those of you that received the Cricut Circle Invite today let me know what you think.  Joining this exclusive group is going to cost $275.00.  I like the concept but if I had that kind of money just lying around---I would have new cartridges by now!!! Silly PC  I haven't decided which way I'm going--I will likely have to join---what else is a Cricut Addict to do???  I'll will keep you posted on this issue-but for those of you invited to join let me know what you think--inquiry minds want to know.

2 comments :

Anne said...

That's alot of money!!!! Don't think I will join.
Can't wait to see your new room. Call me if you need any help.

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

I got the invite but did not find the price for it....holy crap! I can't join for that price - unless it was WAY worth it. I am all about coupons and bargains. How fun to have a new room! Can't wait for the pictures!!