Saturday, June 19, 2010

Carry On--Carry On--Carry On!!

These are my Pioneers--Three of my kids have been on Trek this whole week and this is a snapshot I took as they were loading up.  I hope to post more pictures when they return--but can you see the JOY in their faces??  Well maybe its not Joy exactly but I know they will come home enriched for the experience.  Meanwhile my hubby and I have enjoyed entertaining our two little ones.  He is home for nine days before he goes out of town for two weeks and boy am I getting some long over due items checked off the Honey Do List!  I will post a short video showing the in between stage of the new Crop Room and more when its completed.  I hope to be ready for a Yard Sale next weekend and a Friends Crop the weekend after that.  Thank you for all the support it has beena FUN project to work on.

3 comments :

zgoof said...

It is going to be so great!!!! Glad I came to see it. Let me know what I can help with. :P

Cathie Rigby said...

We will have a label everything Party--I don't think I can do that part alone!

zgoof said...

sounds fun!!! Count me in :P