Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Graduation Time.....Class of 2014

 It's Graduation Time.........Class of 2014
I have a Senior and it's time to get ready for the big day....when our children Graduate into the adult world and start their own Adventures!

Here is my lovely daughter Christine Kelly Johns
You can see why I chose the cut from Paper Doll Teen Scene to be on her Graduation Announcement.
She is graduating from a school that has Burgandy, Grey, White and Black as its colors and the paper I found that worked best was from a Christmas collection by My Minds Eye-hey its whatever works right!


I cut a 5" Doll and then stamped a sentiment and added it to the opposite flap.  Inside will be the announcement information including this lovely picture of my daughter and her name written with my Cricut Explore.  
Yes I used my embossing tool & grey pen to write her name and create her own Signature Cards on the inside flap.
It is so great to be able to customize what you need for each special occasion.
I LOVE MY EXPLORE!
Hope this inspires you to get your machine out and make a one of kind graduation project for those young adults in your life.
Happy Cutting!