Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween cont'd

Happy Halloween!
 This is the card I made for my Mother for her Birthday.....yep she is an official WITCH...born on Halloween!
 I used my Gypsy & Accent Essentials cartridge to enter this frame on the top half of my card.
 I cut out the smaller part of the frame on the top part of the card then used the larger part of the frame on pattern paper to make the inside portion of the card.  I took the cutout piece....stamped it with an awesome acrylic stamp set from Hot off the Press and used some foam tape to give it a lift.
Stickles and my copic markers were used for some decorative touches and finished.
 These are the finished lawn decorations we made the night before Halloween and then put up as the trick a treaters came!
 A little Glow in the Dark spray paint helped them stay spooky all night!
 This was the only pumpkin carving we were able to fit in this year......but the kids didn't seem to mind!
Now we have re-usable decorations that we worked on together!
Hope your night was Fun!!!

1 comment :

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hope you had a great Halloween Cathie! Spooky fun decorations! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!