Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cricut Classes

There have been changes made at Roberts recently that I wanted to share with all of you.  The Studio Coordinators are now no longer able to teach the Cricut, Gypsy & Design Studio classes.  To maintain some consistency with the Cricut Classes I have decided to resign from Roberts and continue on with the company as an Independant Instructor.  This change has the positive outcome of allowing me to teach the Cricut Curriculum at several locations.  Right now I will be the instructor at the Sandy, South Jordan, Orem, American Fork & Provo locations.  I hope to see many more of you at one of these locations for a Cricut, Gypsy or Design Studio Class.  I will be teaching these classes as a two week course for only $25.00.  You will definately get all of the same information, tips and tricks.  I have received such positive support from all of my students that I want you to know I truly appreciate all of you!!!! Without your feedback I would have been really nervous to make such a big change in my life but I am extremely excited and enthusiastic for the FUTURE!!!   I will be seeing you all at a store near you.

No comments :