Thursday, March 17, 2011

Design Time Thursday....I see Leprechauns Challenge

I can't believe it I've caught my very own Leprechaun!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone.  I am excited to share a fun challenge with all of you today.  The wonderful Emma Aguilar from My Creative Time has very generously donated one of her New Stamp Sets:  I believe in Leprechauns today for our winner.
First let's take a look at what the Creative Cutter Design Team has come up with for your Inspiration:




Click on the Design Team names to visit their sites and get all of the wonderful details on their projects.  I also would like to send my love and prayers to Emma who is struggling with her husband's health issues right now. Let's all send her our support and thank her for her wonderful generosity.  
FOR THE CHALLENGE:
Create a NEW project showing us what you feel LUCKY to have in your life right now.
LINK your Project below this post and LEAVE A COMMENT.
I would feel LUCKY to have you as a Follower but it is not necessary to enter challenge.
If you do not have a Blog or Photobucket account-JUST LEAVE A COMMENT.
I personally feel like I've caught a Leprechaun because I am so LUCKY to have an amazingly supportive Husband that does all he can to build me up...amazing children that always find a way to make me proud to be their mom....amazing friends that always have my back and offer me kind words of encouragement....and amazing group of Designers that take time from their busy lives to come play in the Creative Cutter Room!
Here are the steps to how I caught my LUCKY LEPRECHAUN
Use tacky tape to glue mesh to inside of mini pail
Cut the inside of doily and ink up to look like grass-also use Plantin Schoolbook Cart to cut out a grass background and put in the back of the pail.
Use a hammer & nail to make hole in the lid of the pail
Cut two Leprechauns at 2" from Paper Doll Dress Up
I used Emma's stamp set to make a tag-Are you feeling Lucky?
Hang Leprechaun inside of the pail-I glued a coin to his feet to stabilize him in the pail-he won't go anywhere without his GOLD!  Here he is trapped and sending some good LUCK my way.


The winner chosen with Random.org for the Lucky to Have you Challenge is.....
Lisa

CONGRATULATIONS! Email me your snail mail so I can mail you your prize.





10 comments :

Jan Hennings said...

Super cute projects :) Happy St. Patty's Day!

Abby said...

Very cute!! love all the projects and I will go visit the ladies!!! but your cute "caught the leprechaun" is soooo cute!!!

Cricket's Cricut Creations said...

That is so cute Cathie!! Love it!!

The Cropping Canuck said...

These design team projects are all fabulous! You have all outdone yourselves.

I have linked. Thanks for the chance!

Lezlye said...

Great Project's found you through cooking with the circuit!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Adorable leprechaun in a bucket! Thanks for sharing.

This post is also for your leprechaun challenge since I do not have a blog or photobucket account. Anyways, I feel very lucky and blessed to have my husband and kids. My DH is the one who gave me my cricut for Valentine's Day and my kids have given me cartridges along the way. They know how much scrapbooking means to me. So I feel very lucky to have a family that loves me and knows me so well.

coupondenise at live dot com

Jean said...

So cute, I love the leprechaun caught. I may do something like that with the Easter Bunny for Kaylee. :)

JustYolie said...

I love your leprechaun catch! Cute and clever!!

Unknown said...

Such cute projects. Love the leprechaun in the bucket. Too cute. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Houses Built of Cards said...

Thanks for the adorable project, and great inspiration from your design team!!! Hope what I made qualifies...everyone else used green, but I couldn't find anywhere that it was required! Thanks again for a fun challenge!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com