Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CHA time again

Well CHA (craft and hobby show) is in Chicago this year and already the web if floaded with a ton of sneak peaks and new paper lines, flowers, dies, stamps, glimmer mist and stickles colors.  I will try to post a couple of interesting items or products that you might find interesting.  My first one today is from Creative Imaginations:  Cuttable Wood (yes I will sacrafice a Cricut blade trying this one out!)  The sample they created with it is not that cute but I know if it is Cricut Cuttable we can think of some fun & cute things we could possibly make.  If its too thick then maybe it will make a good mini album???  Click HERE to access the link.
For those that have the I-Top already this might be a fun addition.  I know alot of you have a magnet board that you have Scrapped so this might work out really nicely to update our Calendars this year.  Click HERE to see Magnet Daddy's.

No comments :